Thursday 30 December 2010

Rigging- What i Have learnt

Before i started this unit, I had a very basic understanding of rigging, and when I started to learn more of rigging, I decided i quite enjoyed doing it. I didn't really have a good understanding or painting weights on a character, but now i believe have a better knowledge of doing it, and feel i can do it well.

I still need to use tutorials in places where I get things wrong, but I think that in time I will be better with more practice. I think this unit has allowed me to gain a better knowledge and understanding of rigging and I would like to believe I could go into this profession when i leave uni.

I can now rig to a closer professional standard a Biped character:

Things to work on in future: Blend shapes and Four-Legged characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment